Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Rockin the grunge look at the ward party :D


Yay for church parties :D


Me with Holly at work


The hotness that is my trailer trash look at work on Halloween


Me, Jeana, Holly and Melanie at work on Halloween



So as ya'll can tell from my posts over the last week or so, I absolutely adore Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, and I look forward to it all year. That's why I couldn't just wear one costume, no I had to maximize my costume opportunities by having a different one for each occasion I had to wear a costume. :D

3 comments:

Candice said...

So you took my advice on which costume to wear which place. I'm glad I could be of help. :D You're grunge rocker is the greatest I wish I could pull it off like you do.

mbbatch04 said...

Your too funny. Great pictures! Where did you get the dress?

Mary =)

Wray Family said...

Ok your pumpkin carving skills are amazing! Seriously, if you looked at my blog you probably saw that I didn't even finish carving one pumpkin.. Ha ha ha.. Anyway looks like you had fun.