Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Picture Day :D

Yours truly :D
Ryan
Dave
All three of us together
I totally wore my fierce 4-inch patent leather mary janes :D
My cute mom and dad
I love this picture of my parents
The whole family :)

So the infamous family picture finally happened :D as you can see the photographer airbrushed the purple out of my hair for the family photo, but left it for my individual and for the photos with the brothers. Anyhoo, big thanks to Derek Jones Photography for the most awesome job that he did. Hit me up for his number if you're interested. He does beautiful work and does all different types of photography and all different occasions.

2 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Cute! I am glad to know you survived it! =)

Mary

Candice said...

Awe! I love it! The one from far away of you and the brothers is adorable! That skirt and those mary janes! Fabulous!