Sunday, December 7, 2008

A most productive saturday...










So here are the pictures from my Saturday. I started out by heading over to the parents house to finish up the lights on the doghouse, and with my mom helping me the star and the angels were erected yesterday. Then I came home and baked for about 7 hours straight. :D I made candy bar cookies, peanut butter cookies, double chocolate chip cookies, muddy buddies, fudge and caramel brownies. Whew! Anyhoo, hope everybody is getting into the spirit of the holidays and enjoying themselves. Stay safe!

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Holy cannoli girl! I am getting a sugar high from just gawking at your confections June Cleaver!

Mary =)

Candice said...

Wow! That's truly an amazing spread. Makes me pretty hungry.

Wray Family said...

All of those look amazing!! I'm totally going to make muddy buddies tonight!