Monday, June 22, 2009

Girls Camp! (random pics for now, captions later)

summer being amazed at the watermelon that mady is eating

catelyn putting some gobstoppers to good use

mady says "it's win!"

beehive pile in the cabin

the bishops wife actually brought linens to use. LINENS!

a deer peeking out from by campsite 4

the view when you opened both the doors to our cabin

by thursday my brain was completely fried.....

i felt totally spoiled when the bishop brought this up for my birthday on wednesday

emo-manda totally carved this from some trail wood. kitteh is win!

emo-manda whittling under the tree during a rain storm :D

a cute stream we saw on our hike

more hike photos

my super fun girls goofing around

the whole fam damily!

the paper says it all...

my firestarting team at the camp certification olympics

my bandaging team at the camp certification olympics

my first place knot tying team at the camp certification olympics

the lake :D

emo girl doing crafts

the amphitheater
the pavilion where we hung out and ate our meals

the trails to the bathrooms :D

our ward flag hanging at the pavilion

the bus ride up

more bus ride up :D

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Fun pictures! Looks like you had a great time! Were you at girls camp on your birthday?

Lisa said...

i was indeed. twas an epic birthday....one that will go down in my personal history. :D

Burch Family said...

I have been gone way too long. I only recognize the adults and one of the girls. It looks like an awesome camp ground!