Friday, October 31, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Finale

I always do an old-school classic


I have a tradition of always carving a ghost...i dunno why, just do. :)


Why so serious??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


Patrick!! :D


Lady Liberty
Animal :D


Harry Potter himself :D


Cinderella


So....after four days, 3 carving knives, numerous blisters, several swollen fingers, and one infected hangnail (sorry everyone) I've finally completed my punkin carving. Sure it was kinda hard (lol, not really I cheated and used stencils), but it was totally worth it. I'm gonna try and get some pictures of the two punkins my dad carved with me tonight, he hooked a drill bit to his air compressor hose :D it was awesome!!!!

p.s. Statue of Liberty, Animal, Cinderella and Harry Potter were for my parents, so they didn't grace my sidewalk.

2 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

You should put up a picture of your house with the pumpkins outside tonight. That would be awesome! =)

Candice said...

Were some of those at your parents house? I didn't see half of those.