Monday, October 27, 2008

My favorite part of my favorite holiday.....


My bleeding heart liberal beliefs for the world to see.....


1 Count from Sesame Street eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

Edward Scissorhands


Dawn of the Dead


As you can tell from my previous post, I absolutely love Halloween. Give me two Halloweens and no Christmas and I'd be just fine. I've decided as much as I love costumes, I do believe that carving jack-o-lanterns is my favorite part of the holiday. This year I'm undertaking the task of 16 pumpkins, which I will post as I get them finished. Here are the four that I finished tonight.

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Love the pumpkins!! I really love the "vote obama" one. I would totally do that one but I think my hubby would kill me. =)

Candice said...

Dude your so my hero. That Edward Scissorhands one creeps me the hell out.

Candice said...

Follow up: I think we should carve pumpkins for our Christmas party cause that would be totally bitchin and an original way to celebrate the holiday season. :D (We can make Christmas themed carvings. It'll be fun!)